LUNAR NEW YEAR VACATION HOLIDAY
Wishing you all a prosperous Year of the Dragon! The Art Radar team will be taking a much-coveted break over the Lunar New Year, which means we will not be publishing any stories between Monday 23 to Sunday 29 January 2012.
Following that break, we will be back on schedule, with our first newsletter for the new year going out to subscribers on Wednesday 1 February 2012 (UST). What can you expect from us in the year ahead? We will…
- ensure that our latest paid team member, our Intern, Patrick Rhine, is settling into his new role.
- award a ton of books to lucky readers just for subscribing to Art Radar; keep an eye on our site in February for our Korean art museum and gallery guide giveaway.
- head to ARCOmadrid in February to talk on a panel called Asian Maps about the future of art magazines in Asia.
- accept a number of new students into our Certificate in Art Journalism and Writing 101 – applications for the January 2012 intake close on the 21st of this month – and launch our 102 certificate programme later in the year.
- wrap up our four part Asian art world trends series.
- put together a series on the surprisingly not-so-secret world of fake art in China, with other series exploring undiscovered art regions in the pipeline.
- celebrate Art Radar‘s fourth birthday (yippee!) in August.
- launch a number of other projects and initiatives that we cannot announce just yet, but that we hope will make the Asian art world more accessible to all those interested in learning more.
What would you like to see on Art Radar in 2012? Leave a comment below with your ideas and suggestions.
Wishing you all a happy and prosperous Year of the Dragon!
-The Art Radar team