HONG KONG CONTEMPORARY ART FAIR SOCIAL MEDIA
Could not make it out to Hong Kong this weekend? Let Art Radar be your eyes and ears at the fair. Founder and executive editor Kate Cary Evans and others in our reporting team will be tweeting and retweeting the best in on-the-ground information as it emerges from the fair.
Do you subscribe to Art Radar‘s Twitter feed? If not, now is the time to start. Art Radar will be at the fair every day live-tweeting our experience. We have reporters on the ground and others monitoring coverage remotely, so we are well-poised to get the inside scoop on what’s happening at the fair in real time.
Art Radar will be attending some exclusive peripheral events as well as talking with some of Hong Kong’s most influential art professionals. Apart from chatting with artists, galleries and collectors about their impressions of the fair, we are reporting sales trends and figures as they emerge. Subscribe to our Twitter feed now and you can even submit questions you would like us to ask galleries. Prefer Facebook? We are posting there, too, so like our page.
Want to learn how to use social media to generate excitement about your work? Click here to express your interest in our online art journalism certificate programme. Summer intake application deadline: 4 June 2012.
- Take credit card payments by iPhone: Useful at art fairs? – October 2011 – how new software may revolutionise art fairs and bring instant sales potential to the market
- Web 2.0 for art: 3 apps and sites for art collectors – resource alert – May 2011 – three great resources for collectors or fans of contemporary art
- Takashi Murakami sells paintings for Japan after “pointless” Twitter campaign – March 2011 – this Japanese art superstar comes under fire for his Twitter activities
- Ou Ning on Get it Louder – new voice in China’s visual arts scene – December 2010 – an interview with curator Ou Ning on her exhibition meditation on “internet space”
- 140 not enough: Powerhouse favours Facebook over Twitter in social media experiment – November 2010 – for their annual “Ask a Curator Day”, curators from the Powerhouse Museum of Sydney discuss their social media preferences
Subscribe to Art Radar for more on ART HK 12