Below is the list of Art Radar‘s most popular posts, as mined from our analytics data collected between January and June 2012.
We have just tallied up Art Radar‘s most popular articles from the first half of 2012. Articles about contemporary art trends fared especially well, and there was a healthy amount of interest in Chinese artists and the greater China art market. Read the full list below!
[table “” not found /]
We published a few major articles that were concerned with emerging trends in contemporary art in the spring of 2012, two of which cracked the top three. The first article of our four-part contemporary Asian art trend series came in at number two and a related post on contemporary art trends in general at number three. As many of our top posts come from search engine hits, it would seem that trend-spotting is on the minds of many contemporary art professionals.
Emerging art movements, organisations and events also strike a chord with news-hungry art readers. It is perhaps no surprise that articles about Yayoi Kusama’s new Louis Vuitton collaboration, an inaugural hotel art fair in Hong Kong or China’s Dafen art village also proved especially popular with our readers
Tell us what you want!
Of course, we are always looking to improve our content to better fit our readers’ interests. As the heart of Art Radar is you, our amazing readers, we would like you to tell us what topics you would like us to cover. Leave us a message in the comments below or email editor Kate Nicholson at email@example.com.
- Art Radar’s 17 most-searched terms, January to June 2012 – August 2012 – the second in our analytics data series, giving readers a glimpse at our most popular contemporary art topics
- Hermès, Hiroshi Sugimoto collaboration results in wearable art photography – August 2012 – those interested in the Yayoi Kusama-Louie Vuitton collaboration might be interested in this new intersection between fashion and art
- Indian Highway: Opening borders of dialogue between China, India – round up – August 2012 – our most recent round up post, proving to be one of Art Radar‘s most article styles
- Art Radar’s 17 most-searched Asian contemporary artists, January to June 2012 – August 2012 – the data for the most popular artists searched over the first half of 2012
- Art Radar most popular posts spring 2011: ART HK 11, online art business, emerging artists – August 2011 – compare how the most popular posts have shifted over the course of the last year
Subscribe to Art Radar for more on the contemporary Asian art world