Art Radar is offering an exciting opportunity for one determined and passionate art professional.
You could be our next Paid Marketing/Projects Intern! If you’re passionate about marketing and project management and keen to dive deeper into the world of contemporary Asian art read on to find out more about this exciting paid opportunity.
The Art Radar Marketing/Projects Intern will assist our team 3.5 days per week on a variety of tasks. These may include, but are not limited to,
- Maintaining the Opportunities and Asian Art Events pages
- Marketing activities for Art Radar Institute
- Social networking
- Archive management
- Readership and website statistics
- Research for articles to be published on Art Radar
The Intern will work closely with our Editor Cassandra Naji and our Founder and Executive Editor, Kate Cary Evans.
The successful candidate must be available to work the required number of days per week, flexibly. The following skills and abilities are also sought:
- a firm grasp of WordPress, Facebook, Google+ and other social media platforms.
- previous experience in marketing/communications.
- computer literate in a variety of software including Excel and Google Docs.
- excellent verbal and written communicator in English. An additional Asian language is a plus.
- passionate about contemporary Asian art.
Where candidates are equal we give preference to applicants who have completed our courses.
The Art Radar team works remotely by email and Skype, so candidates can be located anywhere in the world.
A small remuneration will be provided.
Length of contract: Six months
How to apply: Please email your cover letter, resume and a writing sample to our editorial team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include ‘Marketing/Project Intern Application – (your name)’ in the subject line.
Application deadline: Thursday 30 May 2013