The price for the Art Radar Certificate in Art Journalism & Writing 101 will rise on 13 January 2014. Get your application in today to secure the low course fee of USD667.
The increasingly international art world is becoming more difficult to navigate by the minute. In our online art writing course, we’ll help you to identify art world trends, analyse the art market and discover great art, and then teach you how to write about your findings in a clear, concise and compelling way.
From 13 January 2014, enrollment costs for Art Radar‘s flagship writing course, the Certificate in Art Journalism & Writing 101, will be increasing. But don’t worry, there’s still time to take advantage of this unique opportunity to pump up your writing and research skills and deepen your understanding of contemporary art at a low price!
What is Art Radar‘s Certificate in Art Journalism & Writing 101?
The Certificate in Art Journalism & Writing 101 is the first of four certificates in our new art journalism diploma programme. The 101 course puts you behind the writer’s desk. Through one-on-one mentoring with an experienced editor you will learn all you need to know about art writing, from conducting interviews to publishing online. You will also build a portfolio of your own writing to be published here on Art Radar.
How much does the course cost?
The current fee for our 101 art writing certificate is a super low USD667, which covers all training costs for the 13 week course period.
But what does this fee get you?
Benefits of the 101 art writing certificate course include:
- two published articles (researched and written entirely by you!) that you can show prospective employers or graduate school admissions staff.
- a physical certificate to include in your resume.
- increased job options within the art world. Our writers have gone on to work in top auction houses, physical and online galleries and other art organisations.
- access to important art world professionals. As you progress through the course, you may have the opportunity to create useful longer-term relationships with leading art world figures.
You’ll receive hands-on direct personal support including:
- support through email, Skype and Google Chat for immediate issues.
- video meetings with your editor via Skype or Google Chat.
- one-on-one written feedback from an experienced art editor on course assignments and on the article that you write.
Along with this unprecedented level of personal support, you’ll receive a six-module training course delivered by email. And all for a fantastic price!
How to apply?
To apply for Art Radar‘s Certificate in Art Journalism & Writing 101, you’ll need to send us a copy of your resume/CV and a cover letter explaining why you’d like to be a part of this certificate programme and of Art Radar.
This should be accompanied by two writing samples. A writing sample can be on any subject and could include:
- a one-page extract of a thesis or university essay.
- a previously published article.
- a blog post.
- an email.
- a letter.
- a speech.
- creative fiction (excluding poetry).
Don’t forget, apply before 13 January 2014 to take advantage of our low course fees!
All applicants to our course must pay an application fee of USD35, which will be deducted off the cost of the course when you make payment. This fee must be paid via PayPal using your credit card or PayPal account before we will accept your application to the course. You’ll be provided with the link to the application processing fee payment page in the online application form.
Got your materials together? You’re ready to apply online.