As this is our beginner course, your first article will be assigned to you by your course editor and could be centered around a variety of topics. The articles are typically short, between 500 and 800 words in length, and you will be responsible for researching the story, finding images to accompany the story and writing the story. This is completed with one-on-one guidance from your editor. Below are some examples of the different types of stories that our students have written.
- Indonesian contemporary art in Italy: A “faraway world” brought closer to Rome
- 4 Philippine artist-run spaces profiled – Asia Art Archive
- Tokyo Wonder Site 2011 solos for 20 emerging Japanese artists
- Cao Fei’s unsung factory heroes explained – art:21 video
- Buying Indian art for the new collector – Business Today