Give the gift of art education this holiday season.
Apply for a gift voucher for Art Radar Institute’s writing course. Get published in 2018!
Give the gift of art writing this holiday season, by purchasing a voucher for Art Radar Institute‘s Certificate in Art Journalism & Writing 101.
What is Art Radar‘s Certificate in Art Journalism & Writing 101?
The Certificate in Art Journalism & Writing 101 is the first of four certificates in our art journalism diploma programme. The 101 course puts you behind the writer’s desk. Through one-on-one mentoring with an experienced editor you will learn all you need to know about art writing, from conducting interviews to publishing online. You will also start to build a portfolio by publishing an article here on Art Radar.
Benefits of the 101 art writing certificate course include:
- up to two published articles (researched and written entirely by you!) that you can show prospective employers or graduate school admissions staff
- a certificate to include in your resume
- increased job options within the art world; our writers have gone on to work in top auction houses, physical and online galleries and other art organisations
- access to important art world professionals. As you progress through the course, you may have the opportunity to create useful longer-term relationships with leading art world figures
You’ll receive hands-on direct personal support including:
- support through email, Skype and/or Google Chat for immediate issues
- video meeting with your editor via Skype or Google Chat
- one-on-one written feedback from an experienced art editor on course assignments and on the article that you write
Along with this unprecedented level of personal support, you’ll receive a six-module training course delivered by email. And all for a fantastic gift that you can give to yourself or a friend!
For more information on the course and on how to purchase a gift voucher, please contact Art Radar Institute at email@example.com
The offer expires on 31 December 2017.